To schedule a group tour, please read the following information to help plan your visit. Then, complete the Group Reservation Form (below) at least 3 weeks in advance.
Group Tour Details
- Docent Led Tours are available Tuesday- Thursday at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Guided tours are available for groups with 60 people or less.
- Self – Guided Tours include short orientation and interactive worksheets for youth groups.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your visit.
- Reservations must be made at least three weeks in advance.
- 50% of total amount due must accompany reservation form. Total count must be confirmed one week in advance of the visit date. No cash refunds.
- Payment can be made by submitting one of the following: Discover, Money Order, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check payable to: Reginald F. Lewis Museum or Purchase Order.
- The Museum Café has lunch options for groups, and visitors also may bring their own bag lunch. Please specify in the form if you need to reserve space in the lunch area.
Drop Off Location
For groups traveling by bus: on Pratt Street heading east toward President Street, make a left onto President Street and then pull over on the side of our building. The buses can load and unload at this point and find somewhere to park after the guests walk in by the front doors. Buses must unload and load at the designated drop off location. Please visit www.baltimore.org for Baltimore City Bus parking information.
For groups traveling by car, directions for the parking garage can be found on our website in the Directions and Parking section.